Process Technology, Master
This programme provides a broad insight into the design of process plants, industrial flow processes, applied thermodynamics, process synthesis and separation technology. The programme utilises experimental equipment, advanced mathematical modelling and powerful computer equipment. The programme is concluded with an individual thesis (30 ECTS) based on research. The topic of the thesis is often one which has current relevance to today’s industry.
- Thermodynamics 10 ECTS
- Transport Processes with CFD 10 ECTS
- Gas Purification and Energy Optimization 10 ECTS
- Modelling and Simulation of Dynamic Systems 10 ECTS
- Gas Technology and Process Equipment 10 ECTS
- Combustion and Process Safety 10 ECTS
- Process Control 5 ECTS
- Project 15 ECTS
- Project Management and Cost Engineering 10 ECTS
- Master's Thesis 30 ECTS
Teaching and learning methods:
The programme is taught in English (international students are enrolled in this programme).
Employment may be found in businesses and companies that design and operate industrial processing and process installations, both inland and in the offshore industry. This programme also provides qualification for admission to doctoral studies at Telemark University College or at other university colleges and universities in Norway and abroad.