- we recommend photocopiers when you require several copies
- additional quotas may be purchased at the "Kopisenteret", smallest amount accepted is NOK 20.
The print fee is NOK 100 per semester, this gives you a quota of 800 pages black (non-colour). One color-pagecounts as 6 black and white pages.
Printing from your laptop may be configured: Windows7, Vista and XP
Use the following procedyre to install printer:
- Click and run the Add Trusted Sites for printing service. Accept registeringing the information.
- Start Internet Explorer by right-clicking on the icon and select "Run as Administrator".
- When Internet Explorer starts, return to this page. Select the map for your campus (see links immediately below), then select the printer. The first time this is done an "iPrint Client" will be installed.
Printer location map:
Press F5 to see the map after iPrint is installed, if the map is not already visible.
Mac OS X
Download installer package for 10.7 (Lion) and 10.8 (Mountain Lion). Users of 10.5 and 10.6 can use this package. Run software update to get the new HP drivers in case printing isn't working.