Ansvarlig for nettsiden Espen Johansen - 08/05/2013
Entrance requirements and selection policy
Telemark University College (TUC) may accept students in an exchange programme if the following conditions are met:
- The student is from a partner institution
- We have an agreement in a relevant subject area
- The student has studied for at least one year in higher education in their home country
- The student meets the language requirements
- The application deadlines are met
- The student is accepted at their home institution and at TUC
Students are selected on the basis of grades and language skills.
Please note that TUC seeks to achieve a balance in the number of incoming students from different countries. This is to ensure that English is the primary language spoken and that students from different countries interact with each other.
For this reason, TUC will sometimes restrict the number of students coming from one country.
Printed from: http://www.hit.no/HiT/Student/Student-Exchanges/Exchange-students-from-partner-institutions/Entrance-requirements-and-selection-policy