TUC’s highest decision-making body is the Board, where the Rector is the chairman. The Rector is also the university college’s academic leader. The University College Director is the highest administrative officer, who is also responsible for the university college’s economic dispositions.
TUC consists of 8 different faculties and administrative departments
- Faculty of Arts and Sciences (AF)
- Faculty of Art, Folk Culture and Teacher Education (EFL)
- Faculty of Health and Social Studies (HS)
- Faculty of Technology (TF)
- Central Administration Services (FA)
- Operations Office