File storage and access
Your files are safest with us?
All college users have their own data areas called m: on the college file servers. Disk and tape bacup is regular, every night 7 days a week.
- store important files on home directory m: -
- do not store locally ( on c:)- local drives may be reinstalled without warning
Storage space is not unlimited (do not store large files like movies etc).
Access your files online using a browser
- You may use netdrive from your laptop (you should not use netdrive from a publicly available computer)
- Netstorage is not available for Internet Explorer, but you may use Firefox, or Opera
- Netdrive is not available for Vista.
- some files are available in Fronter