User account and password
You will receive your user account when registered as an employee or Phd student. All employees and Phd students are required to accept the college IT rules and regulations (see menu).
Your user name is the same for all college IT-services EXCEPT fronter (and the web application for setting your phone status). This user name is also used for all services that support Eduroam and FEIDE.
Keep your password confidential, and change it if compromised. The IT-services group may make you change your password.
A new password must satisfy these criteria:
• Minimum length 8 characters (10 or more is recommended)
• Must contain at least 1 lower case letter (a-z)
• Must contain at least one upper case letter (A-Z)
• Must containat least 1 digit (0-9)
• Must contain at least 1 special character ( Note that special characters may have a different position in a norwegian keyboard...)
You may use a sentence as a password, 40 characters at most. The criteria above also apply to such passphrases.
Contact the IT-services group.