Business Administration for Exchange Students
Half year or one year programme.
The aim of this two-semester program in English is to offer international undergraduate students an extended period of immersion into the cultural setting of academic studies at the Bø Campus. The students will be exposed to the requirements of critical thinking and independent work which characterize the Norwegian academic context and, moreover, experience the personal developments involved by adjusting to a new learning culture.
The following courses are included in the programme:
- International Marketing 15 ECTS
- International Finance 7,5 ECTS
- English for Erasmus students 7,5 ECTS
- Telemark I: Regional Identity 5 ECTS
- The Individual, Environs and Society 5 ECTS
- Sustainability Management 7,5 ECTS
- International Business 7,5 ECTS
- Tourism and Environment 7,5 ECTS
- Business, Innovation and Cultural Diversity 7,5 ECTS
- Telemark II: Social and Cultural Expressions 5 ECTS
- Ecotourism: Methods and Practices 10ECTS